Welcome Back to San Jacinto College!
If you were a previous student at San Jacinto College, but haven’t registered for classes in the last two semesters you will need to re-apply for admission in order to register for classes again. If you were registered in the last two semesters, there is no need to re-apply.
Also, we may already have some of your documentation, so you may not need to re-submit test scores or transcripts. Re-apply following the steps below and we will send you an email with your next steps.
Re-apply and last application was prior to Fall 2014 (Not Apply Texas): Thank you for your interest in returning to San Jacinto College. Our only application is now the Texas common application known as Apply Texas. Please go to www.applytexas.org to start a new application.
Re-apply Using your Apply Texas Application: If you have already saved an Apply Texas application through page 5 to at least one Texas college or university, you can use that existing application to apply to San Jacinto College. Follow these steps to copy and submit your new application.
- Log in to Apply Texas using your username and password. Your “My Account Dashboard” page will appear.
- Under the “My Applications” tab, look for “Copy” under the “Action” column. Those are the applications you’ve completed through page 5 that are eligible to copy.
- If you have more than one application saved through page 5 review them to locate the one you want to use to create your new application. (To review the contents of an individual application you’ve submitted, select the “View” or “Edit” links in the “Action” column on the right.) The more complete the application is, the more will copy over to the new application.
- Click the “Copy” link to begin the process of copying the application you’ve selected. The “copy and submit an application to another University” page should appear.
- Scroll down to the two year colleges and use the drop-down list to select San Jacinto College. Click the “Copy to 2 year college application” button. Then click Continue to choose additional required information.
- Follow the directions on the pages that appear to complete the process. Be aware that you will have to review and save each page again, though data will be pre-filled for you wherever possible. You will also have to submit the application when you are done.
After you have submitted your application, you may visit with an Educational Planner or Admissions Advisor on your campus to make sure you stay on track for completion of your progra